Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
johnduc
R U a Ducatista?
R U a Ducatista?
Bike: 916

DUCATI Racing Highlights

Δημοσίευση από johnduc »

άντε να μάθουμε και λίγο ιστορία...οι παλιοί απλά ξαναθυμούνται...

1954 - Fabio Taglioni, the father of Ducati motorcycle racing, leaves FB Mondial and starts work at Ducati.
1956 - Launch of 125cc Desmodromic Grand Prix engine.
1956 - Giuliano Maoggi wins the 125 class in Moto Giro d'Italia.
1956 - First GP success in 125cc race at non-Championship Swedish Grand Prix. The new Ducati lapped every other bike in the race.
1958 - Ducati factory's first participation in the TT.
1960 - Mike Hailwood gives Ducati its first 250 GP win with the Taglioni Desmo twin - effectively two singles on a common crankcase.
1972 - Paul Smart wins the Imola 200 on the first Ducati V-Twin.
1973 - 860cc Desmo twins take Barcelona 24 hour race with Benjamin Grau and Salvador Canellas.
1978 - Mike Hailwood wins the F1 TT with the 900SS twin.
1981 - Tony Rutter and Ducati win the first of four successive Formula 2 World Championships, riding a 600cc Pantah TT2.
1990 - First World Superbike Championship with Raymond Roche on the Ducati 851.
1991 - Wins two years running in WSBK for Doug Polen and the Ducati 888.
1994 - The arrival of the 916. Carl Fogarty wins the WSBK Championship in 1994 and 1995.
1996 - Troy Corser continues with Ducati's dominance of WSBK and takes his first World Championship.
1998 - Fogarty wins another WSBK crown on the iconic Ducati 916 and captures another WSBK title in 1999 with the all new 996.
2001 - Troy Bayliss grabs his first WSBK title for Ducati.
2003 - Neil Hodgson goes straight into WSBK with Ducati and leaves as World Champion.
2004 - First WSBK title for James Toseland.
2006 - Troy Bayliss is back winning WSBK Championships aboard the 999F06.
2007 - Casey Stoner brings home Ducati's first MotoGP title with the 800cc Ducati Desmosedici GP7.

πηγη: motorcycle-usa.com

και μια φωτό μοναδική...ποιος είναι ο κύριος στο φράχτη που κοιτά τον Dave Chadwick να περνάει σφαίρα... :whistling:
TT-1958-Taglioni.jpg
το ξέρω οτι τον γνωρίζετε όλοι... :cool:
Δεν έχετε τα απαραίτητα δικαιώματα για να δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία σε αυτή τη δημοσίευση.
Εικόνα
COMUNE DI BOLOGNA

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
johnduc
R U a Ducatista?
R U a Ducatista?

Re: DUCATI Racing Highlights

Δημοσίευση από johnduc »

Bruno-Spaggiari-celebrates.jpg
Ducati-team-at-1958-TT.jpg
Mike-Hailwood-250-Ducati.jpg
Mike-Hailwood---1978-TT.jpg
Paul-Smart-1972-Imola.jpg
Δεν έχετε τα απαραίτητα δικαιώματα για να δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία σε αυτή τη δημοσίευση.
Εικόνα
COMUNE DI BOLOGNA

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
johnduc
R U a Ducatista?
R U a Ducatista?

Δημοσίευση από johnduc »

Sammy-Miller-125-Desmo-Ducati.jpg
Troy-Bayliss-Ducati.jpg
Εικόνα
COMUNE DI BOLOGNA

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Λύκος
R U a Ducatista?
R U a Ducatista?
Other: CB1300

Δημοσίευση από Λύκος »

Χωρεσανε ολα σ' ενα ποστ? :shock:
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
17inchwheeler
Desmo Member
Desmo Member
Other: RSVmilleR,eXC520sm,

Δημοσίευση από 17inchwheeler »

johnduc έγραψε:...........και μια φωτό μοναδική...ποιος είναι ο κύριος στο φράχτη που κοιτά τον Dave Chadwick να περνάει σφαίρα... :whistling:
το ξέρω οτι τον γνωρίζετε όλοι... :cool:

ππππφφφ...σιγα το δυσκολο ....................

ο σαρτζετακης ειναι ... :wsmile: ...το βρηκα??!!

Εικόνα
καλα...σβηστο ρε...να δω τι θα καταλαβεις :mrgreen:
εξωκοινοβουλευτικος ντουκατιστας/αντικαθεστωτικος απριλιανος
..............Эффект Бабочки ..............
Άβαταρ μέλους
johnduc
R U a Ducatista?
R U a Ducatista?

Δημοσίευση από johnduc »

DrTMikeB_ImolaBike-a.jpg
Paul_Smart.jpg
Εικόνα
COMUNE DI BOLOGNA

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
dimirex
Desmo Member
Desmo Member
Other: esse due erre

Δημοσίευση από dimirex »

Ο Mike Hailwood ο καλύτερος ίσως αναβάτης στην ιστορία της μοτοσυκλέτας μια εβδομάδα μετά την επιτυχία του στο ΤΤ IOM το 1978 γλεντάει τον (ιαπωνικό) ανταγωνισμό στο Mallory Park με την υποδεέστερη σε δύναμη και με μακρύτερο μεταξόνιο Ducati!!!

Απολαύστε...

Reduce to the Max
Άβαταρ μέλους
dimirex
Desmo Member
Desmo Member
Other: esse due erre

Δημοσίευση από dimirex »

dimirex έγραψε:Ο Mike Hailwood ο καλύτερος ίσως αναβάτης στην ιστορία της μοτοσυκλέτας μια εβδομάδα μετά την επιτυχία του στο ΤΤ IOM το 1978 γλεντάει τον (ιαπωνικό) ανταγωνισμό στο Mallory Park με την υποδεέστερη σε δύναμη και με μακρύτερο μεταξόνιο Ducati!!!
Alan Cathcart writes.....

Mike The Bike at Mallory ..... his own words

After what had turned out to be the most momentous week in an already remarkable life, Mike Hailwood wrote down his reactions after his TT and Mallory Park comeback victories for Britain's Motor Cycle Weekly magazine. Here's how he saw it.

"Basically, the whole TT business was a bloody silly idea that turned out reasonably good. I would like to stress however that not once during the whole TT period did I stick my neck out. Not once did I have a full-out go - I always had a lot in hand. At most, I rode at eight-tenths, so I'm naturally delighted I was able to lap reasonably fast. But obviously Mallory was a different matter."

"Steve Wynne of Sports Motorcycles had told me the Ducati wasn't suited to Mallory - very long wheelbase, and not so much acceleration as the best four-cylinder bikes. So when he agreed to me racing the bike there, he warned me not to expect to win. I really went to Mallory without a great deal of hope. I hadn't raced there for eight or nine years, remember, and the only practice I got was two ten-minute periods in the morning. I don't think I covered more than a dozen laps in all!"

"After the first session, Steve asked me what needed changing. I asked him to lop half an inch off the footrests, and to up the gearing by a tooth on the gearbox sprocket. The Ducati handles so well that I'd been digging the footrests in all over the place, and the gearing was definitely too low. So they set to work with the spanners, and in the second session I was second fastest to John Cowie on a Kawasaki. He was flying, and he had the advantage of also racing in the 250cc class, where he finished a close second to Chas Mortimer, so I thought he was going to win it."

"Steve told me to go easy on the clutch at the start - apparently, it's not the Ducati's best point, and he thought that if I caned it, it might pack up. So I took it easy, and was about tenth going into Gerards (the first turn). I thought I'd blown it then. I really didn't think I'd be able to get by all those blokes weaving and scratching around in front of me. But once I got going, I managed to scrabble by the field, until I caught up with Cowie and Phil Read, who were battling for the lead. We both got past Phil on the same lap, and I was making my big effort when we caught up with a lapped rider at Gerards. John was baulked, which allowed me to close right up. I outbraked him going into the Esses, and when I looked round a lap later, I had a nice lead, to the flag."

"Mind you, my poor old toes took a hammering! I wore my right little toe down to the bone going round Gerards. I must say I was surprised and very pleased to have won. In some ways I was just as happy about my Mallory win as I had been about the TT. It's one thing to win in the Isle of Man, where people could always say it was because I knew the circuit better, and so on. But to win at a short circuit is a different matter - it proved I can still scratch a bit, and that pleases me personally!"
Reduce to the Max
Απάντηση